2020 Camps Cancelled due to COVID-19. Sending love to our community.
While there, our campers are physically and emotionally challenged through activities such as:
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
- Ropes course
- Team-building activities
These activities support the campers in gaining personal experiences and understanding of teamwork, and of trusting themselves and their peers. The activities promote the breakdown of ethnic barriers and the discovery of how similar we really are. The campers get a chance to see what is possible if they push themselves one step more, creating a new concept of how capable and powerful they are.
WHAT TO BRING
You will need to bring the following items to camp. If you do not have any of these items, let us know and we can help make arrangements for you.
- Sleeping Bag – (or sheets and blanket) and pillow
- Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Shorts – 2 or 3 pair and Long Pants – 2 or 3 pair
- Shirts – 3 or 4
- Socks and Underwear
- Swimsuit for rafting (shorts are fine)
- Towel for shower
- Rain Jacket
- Hat and sunglasses
- Shoes for Hiking – 2 pair in case one gets wet (tennis shoes are fine)
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray (we cannot provide these)
- Small daypack
- Asprin/Advil/Tylenol (must be in original package, we cannot provide this)
- Flip flops or sandals
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Please leave this stuff at home.
- Electronics (phones, iPods, game systems, CD’s, etc.)
- Food (we keep you well fed and there is a no food policy in the sleeping cabins)
- Money (nothing to buy)
- Weapons (of any kind)
- Drugs – Cigarettes – Alcohol – Matches – Lighters